JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

Im so sorry to bother you, i have a samsung galaxy a70

Customer Question

hello, im so sorry to bother you, i have a samsung galaxy a70 phone, (Ee customer) but phone is locked with a pattern lock but it will not register my pattern any more, it keeps saying it wrong and locking my phone for 4 minutes, i have tried ee who told me to do a hard re set but my phone will not turn off with out being unlocked first. can you please help me
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: Saturday i have been away at a music festival (kept safe and sound in my caravan haha) and it was working fine and then next morning when i went to use it it would not unlock
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: i have tried holding the volume up button and the home button and the phone turn off and on again but goes straight to the pattern input screen
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats all that is wrong and all i have done to fix it
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hello, sorry i just want to make sure this page is working
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hello???
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Have you tried holding down volume down and power for 10 seconds?

If you cant get in into recovery mode to then do a facotry reset the next step would be manually disconnect the battery by removing the screen.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hello, i have tried to re set it with luck and even tried a hard reset still not luck i just going to have top bite the bullet and take it in to get it fixed hahah
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Yes they will manually disconnect the battery and do a reset that way, if you call around local shops they should all offer this service.

There are video online showing you how to strip it down yourself if you wish.

Is there anything else I can assist you with.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
if i try to take it apart im more likely to brake it haha thanks anyway i was just hoping to save some time haha
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

No problem is there anything else I can assist you with/?