JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

Miele fridge just stopped working. It was very frosted up

Miele fridge just stopped working. It was very frosted up and water on floor for some days
JA: What Miele product do you have?
Customer: Fridge freezer
JA: What have you tried so far with your Miele product?
Customer: Nothing I thought I had better buy a new machine because I just cancelled the insurance a month ago!
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The freezer has not been freezing ice cream for the last 2 months

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

What is the model number of the fridge and does the light still come on when you open the door?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Where is the number?

I am not able to call this evening but can call you tomorrow morning if thats convenient.

The model number is ***** on the inside of the fridge near the salad crisper draws.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Temperature of fridge showing 23C freezer temp is flashing lines
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Hf you cannot call do you cancel the 25 £ ?

Yes you shouldnt be charged for the call if you dont get one, were you able to locate the model?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Cannot locate number. About 10 years old
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Cannot speak tomorrow morning.

Understood, does the fridge have a fast freeze option?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
This seems to be going nowhere. I think I’ll buy a new cheap fridge tomorrow. Can you recommend one?

The most likely fault is with the PCB, do you have any specific requirements for the fridge for example is it a under counter one your after?