JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I keep getting a paper jam, and now the machine has taken

Good morning i keep getting a paper jam , and now the machine has taken all the paper inside and jamming properly Help !!!!!Regards Diane
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Cannon MG3150
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: From Yesterday
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: only a week ago
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Where is my answer re paper jam sent 1056 today
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Where are these experts getting back to me please !

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** to the time of day its taking alot longer to respond to customers questions. In terms of your query, have you checked the rear compartment to try and free the paper from the back?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have done this , and now removed the paper , however the error Code of P and the number 2 is flashing now and will not allow any action at all Thank you

Great if you open up the cartridge flap does the caddy move up and down on the rail and go to the location for you to access the ink?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No it doesn’t

Ok can you see any other paper that may be stuck in the paper roller?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No as far as i can see its difficult to see further than the roller when I took off the back if you can tell me where else to look please

Its a cartridge fault, so I would look to remove them from the caddy power the appliance off refit them and back on again, if that doent work a new caddy is required. The cost of replacing the caddy and repairing the printer is beyond economical repair, and would be cheaper to replace the appliance.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok thanks for that will try

No problem, is there anything else I can assist you with?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have now got this working thank you for all your help . Excellent