carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

I have just had a Daewoo Air Conditioner Model Number

I have just had a Daewoo Air Conditioner Model Number COL1318 delivered form Amazon and the sales information said it had a self Evaporation system. Is this correct as It has hose as says this must be fitted
JA: How long have you had your COL1318?
Customer: Arrived today
JA: What have you tried so far with your Daewoo product?
Customer: I didn’t want to try if it isn’t going to work without a hose to an open window
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

My name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. You will need to have the hose connected and vented outside if you are using it to cool the air. If you just use it as a fan you may not need the hose connected.

I have an air con unit in my living room and I have the hose going through a small window and the air con works great You need the hose to extract the hot air.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

If you need any more help or advice feel free to message me.

​If you are happy with my service, please could you provide a rating using the stars on this page.