simitpatel
simitpatel, Customer Service
Experience:  I have 10 years working with electronics.
15190142

Kx-a450 range extender for KX-tgj324e where and what price?

kx-a450 range extender for KX-tgj324e where and what price ?
JA: How long have you had your KX-A450?
Customer: I am looking for one or a cheaper equivalent
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Kx-tga450
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Panasonic range extender will not work with the regular Dect 6.0 phones such as this one. It will only work with Dect 6.0 PLUS phones. There is not any option for any sort of extender for that model of phone.

Please let me know if you need help in finding a phone that would work with an extender.

Otherwise, if I answered your question, please be sure to rate my answer 5 stars.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Thanks for the bad news the cost of an extender is very high and I was hoping there was a cheaper equivilant
Sorry. There’s just no option at all for that phone. The older version of the Dect technology doesn’t allow for any sort of range extenders. That’s one of the things they added when they updated the technology with Dect Plus.