Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

My prepaid electric meter has broken, the display is empty

My prepaid electric meter has broken, the display is empty and it doesn't show how much credit is left, the power has not turned off. I called an electrician. The electrician is to replace the meter on Tuesday. I do not have receipts that I was buying electricity, how can I prove that I was buying electricity? Can my rechargeable electric key confirm my recharge in the last weeks?
JA: What device has a bad screen?
Customer: electricity meter
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: i do not know...
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I insert and remove the charger key, press the blue button
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks

Do you have any bank transactions to prove that you were paying for electricity, e.g. a bank card or credit card statement?

Or did you purchase from a local shop which can provide copies of the receipts?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't have banking transactions, I always place cash. I do recharging in a large shop or other store after work. Does my key meter have no saved top-ups?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry Does my top up meter key not save my top-ups?

The meter will send details of all top-ups electronically to the electricity supplier, so they will have a record of all top-ups.

Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Pete, Engineer
Experience: Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No Thank you