Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have an error message E06 on myPremierfit DW70 treadmill,

I have an error message E06 on myPremierfit DW70 treadmill
JA: Is the error code still there after the machine is unplugged and restarted?
Customer: Yes, I have tried this a few times
JA: When was the equipment last serviced?
Customer: Never... have had it a couple of years only
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope, that's all, thank you

Hello there,

My name is Andrés and I am an Electronic Engineer with more than 10 years of experience in end-user support. I will try to help you with your problem today, one moment while I read the information given. If more information is needed, I will let you know.

The E06 is the error code that the machine displays and can be read though technical information.

An E6 or E7 error code is an incline error code. The E6/E7 code means the potentiometer value the console is reading from the lift motor is out of range. This can happen when there is a bad wire harness connection or a damaged wire harness. It could also just mean the incline motor needs to be adjusted back into range. If all wire connections look ok, the incline motor will need to be adjusted.

The only ting that the user can do to solve this issue is to turn off, wait 2-3 minutes, and then turn on the treadmill. This will perform a reset of the machine, but it is more likely that the error will still be displayed. If this is the case, the only option now is to physically repair the inclide error code, because it is a hardware failure.

To start physical reparation process, you can request this repair process in the following phone number: Ph: 1.***-***-****

Let me know if other follow up question arises so I can answer it! :)

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
OK, I will call a repairman

Sorry we cannot do any software related repair, but in this case as there is a hardware failure, a reparation in-situ has to be done.