Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a very loud noise coming from my TV any suggestions,

Customer Question

I have a very loud noise coming from my TV any suggestions
JA: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?
Customer: Yes
JA: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?
Customer: HDMI
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry Richard still hear it
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Can you disconnect everything from the TV, so cable box, Bluray player, Antenna ect

Then connect only the power, power it on and tell me if you still hear it please

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Richard I'll call later work , calls thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there,

Sorry I do not exactly understand the last message sorry, but did you see my next instructions? repeated below.