Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have thread stuck in behind my needle bar thread guide it

Customer Question

Hi there I have thread stuck in behind my needle bar thread guide it seems to be wrapped around something my machine is fairly new it’s a pe005D embroidery machine hope you can help me !
JA: What device is frozen?
Customer: It’s an embroidery machine
JA: How long have you had your PE005D?
Customer: months
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: bobbin in and out bobin case tension different thread everything until I spotted the thread gathering in behind the bar
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.
If the thread misses the take-up lever it will cause the thread to gather behind the needle bar. Re-thread the top thread, with your presser foot raised. (Threading your machine with the foot down will result in no tension being applied to the top thread because the tension discs are closed.)
Let me know if that works for you.