Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

To you - I have a Panasonic TV tx-l42d25ba model having

Customer Question

Good afternoon to you - I have a Panasonic TV tx-l42d25ba model having trouble to switch the TV on by pressing on and off the standby button. The red LED taken anything beteen 10 15 minutes to turn green can you give an idea as to what we could do please.
JA: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?
Customer: Just a normal connection to a wall socket
JA: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?
Customer: Yes, have tried that several times - no luck
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that is the only problem I am having the tv works perfectly once the green LED is switched on
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please