Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I own a Samsung Laptop Model NP300E5A - S01 UK - Feb. 2012 -

I own a Samsung Laptop Model NP300E5A - S01 UK - Feb. 2012 - Serial No: HN0291DC200605E which has 6 GB RAM fitted and would like to upgrade to 16 GB RAM if the Mother board will cope with this. I have seen on e-bay Samsung RAM - 2 x 8 GB Laptop RAM upgrade modules SODIMM. Will these work with my laptop?
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your NP300E5A?
Customer: Windows 10 Home
JA: What have you tried so far with your NP300E5A? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No - it is as I bought it and is working very well. It's just that I am having to deal with very long reports and this requires having several other memory hungry programmes open as well.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

The Laptop allows for a maximum of 16GB, so yes, 2 x 8GB sims will work for you.

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Many thanks for your swift response. Much appreciated!Kind regards,Martin

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.