Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Panasonic freeview box DMR-HWT130 .I have a small

I have a Panasonic freeview box DMR-HWT130 .I have a small red clock symbol on the display and cannot get the programmes up . Can you help.
JA: What device has a bad screen?
Customer: THe freeview box
JA: How long have you had your DMR-HWT130?
Customer: around 5 years
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: re booting the whole system changing leads etc
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your freeview. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the freeview box (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the box, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
All back on tried all that last night and it would not work .Seem's fine now thank you.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.