Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

We seem to be unable to connect to Netflix etc. This has

Customer Question

We seem to be unable to connect to Netflix etc. This has been the case for a month or so.
JA: What device are you trying to connect?
Customer: Our broadband is working for
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: its a Samsung tv . I’m just looking for the model number now.
JA: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: not sure how old it is. Model number is ***** UE46F5300AK type UE46F5300
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes tv menu works, do you mean other apps? No, we can’t Netflix, Amazon video, YouTube, web browser etc.
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That’s it thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 7 days ago.

Hi, I am Justin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

There are a few things to try. This is the link to the guide: https://help.netflix.com/en/node/57687

You can find the solution under the Smart TV dropdown. Try them from top to bottom.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi. On all the apps it says you’re not connected to the network. Got to network settings and connect to the internet to enjoy smart hub
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Samsung diverted us to you and have offered to cover the £5. They have not offered to refund any further.

Ok. I am sorry, but I am out of ideas. I will opt out for another expert.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 7 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.