Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Printer MFC-J6935DW. Printing used to use the format eg

Printer MFC-J6935DW. Printing used to use the format eg Adobe dialogue, then when hit "print" went to Brother dialogue with more options. Cannot make Brother dialogue appear any way I try, and cannot find it. Have deleted drivers and Brother interfaces and re-loaded. Still the same. Please call***********JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: Windows 10 Laptop. Dell.
JA: How long has this been going on with your MFC-J6935DW?
Customer: last week
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: about the same time, auto update but it was a full next version Windows 10
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no. need to sort tonight.

Hi! My name is Pete. I am the expert who will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’ve left the office and now on mobile phone but need to get this sorted ASAP please
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Still need to sort out. Using this app now

Are you connected to the printer with a USB cable, or a network cable, or wirelessly?

Can you attach a screenshot of what you are seeing, or would you prefer remote assistance?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It’s the same both ways. The wired connection is a vpn. I can do a remote assistance now

Ok, I have sent the remote assistance offer, please accept it to continue.

Are you at the computer now?

Please click on the link below to download a remote desktop assistance program so that I can remotely connect to your computer:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=38bcae57-60c3-4eb5-8e1d-3eb12f6df98b

When a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
yes

Ok, please download the secure remote connection link that I just posted and run it on the computer.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What happened. Disconnected
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I didn't disconnect it. If I did it was an accident.