Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

Just bought a new Samsung A20e phones today, been fiddling

Customer Question

Hello , just bought a new Samsung A20e phones today, been fiddling about with it and now can’t unlock it as I’ve forgotten the password, I did set up fingerprint pass but can’t get into that either
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: Samsung A20 e mobile phone
JA: When were you last able to use your A20?
Customer: About 2 hours ago, being a new phone I was trying things out, don’t ask me what,next thing I ant get into the phone
JA: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?
Customer: I think so
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just how to get back to using the phone, the trouble is I can’t remember the password ***** used when setting things up....stupid me
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about your Samsung Galaxy smartphone password ***** I'm glad to assist you today. Please try the following steps on your smartphone:

1. Turn on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone smartphone.
  2. Press and hold at the same time the Volume Down button and the Power button for about 9 seconds, then release.
  3. Then right away after releasing, press and hold at the same time the Volume Up and the Power button for about 15 seconds until it shows the recovery menu.
    - Note: If the recovery menu does not show up, you would need to try these steps above a few times.
  4. Use the Volume Down button to highlight option wipe data/factory reset.
  5. Then press Power button.
  6. Use the Volume Down button to highlight option yes.
  7. Then press Power button.
  8. Once the reset process is finished, press Power button to reboot system now.

Please click on the websites below for some instruction videos for some similar Samsung smartphone models:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNn9H3lwBM0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X02s2Hf2gVY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2hCKiwE9xE

Please let me know Please let me know if there Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.