michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Canon TS 9550 printer .New inks. Prints a blank sheet when

Customer Question

Canon TS 9550 printer .New inks. Prints a blank sheet when asked to print B/W document, although makes a noise like it is printing. Prints a test sheet...everything fine except for a blank where the PGBK test should be
JA: Does your printer have a self-cleaning feature? (If so, you may have to run this several times to see results.)
Customer: I have deep cleaned 3 or 4 times
JA: When did you last replace the ink or toner? Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges (if applicable)?
Customer: Haven't tried that .Just replaced all the ink tanks
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: don't think so
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 18 days ago.

Hi my name is Michelle and I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out.

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer? xp, vista, windows 7, 8 or 10 or Macos

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Windows 10

does the printer print a test page fine or test page is blank?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It prints a nozzle check page with everything perfect except it has a blank where the PGBK test should be. The Windows printer Test page has Windows printer test page printed in blue, and a printer logo printed in blue, but nothing else.

please remove inks from the printer

you will see nozzles inside the carraige where inks gets seated

clean the nozzles with cotton swab and alcohol making sure they are not clogged

once done reinsert inks and then try a print

let me know if there is nay change or not