*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

We were watching our Linsar Tv changed to watch net flicks

Customer Question

We were watching our Linsar Tv changed to watch net flicks then nothing.
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: SN(###) ###-####300 253 about 4 years. it won't turn off on the thr hand control and goes blank, then the main screen the a blue screen, just continues to do that. turning it off did not make any difference
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: sorry 28led1000st
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 13 days ago.

My name is Randy, I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to try power cycling the tv and your internet modem.

When you power cycle a device, you are simply switching it on and off, while waiting a few minutes in-between. Sometimes, this is all it takes to get a device back to proper working order.

If you power cycle your tv, and wireless router, you are eliminating these potential problems. Just by power cycling the router, you are allowing it to establish its connection to the TV without encountering the problem that prevented such a connection being made the first time.

Follow these steps please.

Disconnect the power cord from the TV. Then disconnect the power cord from the internet router /modem.

Then reconnect power to both, power on the tv and wait 5 minutes for them to completely power on and reboot. Then check.