Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Each time i switch on my kindle it goes to 9to use aeroplane

Customer Question

each time i switch on my kindle it goes to 9to use aeroplane mode.action not store which i pressed
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the last few days i have been trying to get a new book
JA: Anything else you want the E-Reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your reader. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Reader and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Reader and use it.

Let me know the results please