*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Dishwasher, showing EO9 (error) cannot find this in

Customer Question

Dishwasher, showing EO9 (error) cannot find this in operating manual. Doesn't finish cycle. Model No.(###) ###-#### this is on the manual. Bought in 2012 Wondering if it would be cheaper to buy a new one.
JA: How long have you had your EO9?
Customer: just a couple of days
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Cleaning filters etc., the water doesn't seem to be hot either
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't pull the machine out as it is in a fitted kitchen with lights along the bottom - board would have to be taken off and lights disconnected before I could get to the plug even
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 18 days ago.
My name is Randy, I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Error E9 most likely is the failure of the heating element. Other possible causes may be issues with wiring, temperature sensor failure.
Try turning the breaker off at the power box and wait 5 minutes then turn back on and check for normal operation.