Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a relatively new panasonic phone my family and

Customer Question

I have a relatively new panasonic phone my family and friends say that they have left me a message and it doesnt show as being recieved
JA: What Panasonic model do you have?
Customer: KX-TGJ420E
JA: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have had it for about four months and it hasnt worked in that time, I bought this new phone as I thought my previous panasonic wasnt working anymore, my landline is with Sky I am waiting for them to answer me as I thought it might be them
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 7 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please follow the steps on my link below to check your voicemails via Sky as it appears this is doing it for you.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/using-sky-talk-voicemail

Let me know please how you go