Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

My earphone connection to the TV is acutely sensitive to the

Customer Question

my earphone connection to the TV is acutely sensitive to the extent that it does not work at all. This has happened twice before and engeers have dealt with it, but it seems to be an inherent fault.. I am 91 and do not get out somrely on my TV. My wife cannot bear sound so that's why I need my ear-fones. What can I do?
JA: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?
Customer: no
JA: How is your Internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: no problem with other connections
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Perhaps I haven't explained very well. The problem seems to be the connection between the cable and the socket.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 8 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is Pete and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 6 days ago.

If the connection is faulty then a repair may be required.

Are you looking for a repair engineer in your area to visit?