Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have an Rosetta Stone app. Whitchurch has just gone black

Customer Question

I have an Rosetta Stone app. Whitchurch has just gone black and the help line for Rosetta Stone said I have to up date my iPad ,and I do not know how to do this can you help
JA: When did you last update Rosetta Stone?
Customer: I don’t think I have ever but I only bought this iPad about 6weeks ago. I am 80 years old and I am not very technical sorry
JA: What have you tried so far with your Rosetta Stone?
Customer: Just kept trying to bring it up
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don’t think so
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 12 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please hold the home and power buttons on your iPad until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the iPad restart and tell me how it then functions please.

thank you