Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My iptv box mag322 sees the huawei box shows it as on line

my iptv box mag322 sees the huawei box shows it as on line etc etc but on try to load from remote server says page loading error followed by check your url neither of which makes sense. if wi fi is changed to the in house wi fi all works fine
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: infomir
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: as i said it is a working router but i want to use it remotely. it loads all the necessary parameters mac etc but . immediately you load. page loading error followed by check your page url
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i simply dont understand the meaning of the error message

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your IPTV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the IPTV box and Humax (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the IPTV box and Humax, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i have done that exactly the same. my phones are working to it. i am off out try and resume conversation tomorrow. sorry. in the meantime how do i get the huawei box to stop sending requests for passwords . which i think is the problem??.

When it requests the password, what is the exact message it gives you?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
it comes up with the huawei config screen with an inset box saying user name password ??
on putting them in ( in my case admin pension the system crashes with page loading error
logging in by phone it works fine good morning