Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I am having trouble hearing on my new galaxy 50 Samsung,

Customer Question

Hi I am having trouble hearing on my new galaxy 50 Samsung , they are very faint in background & my volume at side of phone is full on
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: What is OS ?
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Iv only had new phone since Monday! Also I can't seem to get ringtones to change & to download ringtones
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yeh there's probably lots but think that's it meantime ūüė≥
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 8 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the power button on the phone until you see a menu and choose power off.
Then power on the phone and tell me how it now functions.