Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson,
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking
81238384

My iPad been locked, cause the last time when I tried to

My name is***** my iPad been locked , cause the last time when I tried to activate it was in Uk apple store i didn’t remember my other question which now I stucked cant use it ,
Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: Don’t remember o use apple iPhones and and iPad at the moment I using iPhone 6 Plus coz cant login
Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: Yes but I get problem of questions
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How can u help me to use it , these problem happen every tym o travel I think they assume someone I want to steal coz of changing my location

Hi, I am Justin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Unfortunately the Apple ID password reset process will need to be used to resolve your issue. This means you will need to know the answers to your questions to get into the iPad. I know this is not good news and I am sorry for that.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hie my battery was low sorry

No worries. Have you read through both of my responses?

Calling

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hie don’t get I have been charged already but if keep on asking same questions to charge me nor why

Ok