*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

We have a washing machine with LE1 error beeping we have

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: we have a washing machine with LE1 error beeping we have done all items suggested on net without any joy
JA: How long have you had your LE1?
Customer: approx 1/2 +
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: switching off the power at the main ring of the house opening and cleaning sugs
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my husband is downstairs can i get him because he can tell more
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 7 months ago.
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!Does the LE error appear on the washing machine’s display before rinsing?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Le1 is displayed alongside a message. I guess it is about to enter the rinse phase because there are suds on the clothes

Run an empty cycle with no additives (detergent, fabric softener, etc.) and see if suds appear during the cycle. If they do, it means too much detergent or a non-HE detergent has been used. Continue to run empty cycles until there are no more suds, and then see if the code appears again.