How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Engineer
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 25955
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
Pete is online now

I have a Paul Kutchinsky watch how do I change the time it

Customer Question

I have a Paul Kutchinsky watch how do I change the time it has a jaeger le couture movement no 150
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: model no 150 cal 601
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: There is small tool and a very small a round disc at the back
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are you going to answer my question
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.


Please check and confirm the model number?

Can you also attach a photo of the watch?

Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Based on the information you have provided so far, you can arrange a repair at a local luxury watch specialist.

Let me know your postcode if you need any further assistance with this.