Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Tried to buy 55" r80 and cannot access 6 monthly payments

Customer Question

Tried to buy 55" r80 and cannot access 6 monthly payments iam so frustrated with trying that am thinking that it is not worth the hassle
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: 55"qedtv what I need is too be able talk to some one onto phone
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: I am able to use my constantly
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: I will lose data by reset if you do not want my custom please feel free today so my no is***********is impossible to talk a human being at 80 years old it is some thing that we usedtodo
JA: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Smartphone Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: All I want is purchase a TVs o 6 equal pay ments
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 16 days ago.

Hi! My name is***** am the expert who will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi Pete I am James I have trying to buy a 55 inch tv
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Okay thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 16 days ago.

Hi James, what website or company are you trying to buy the TV from?

Are you getting an error message when you try to access 6 monthly payments?

Expert:  Pete replied 12 days ago.

Hi James, based on the information you have provided so far, you will need to try contacting the website or company you are trying to buy the TV from.

Please let me know the website or company name if you require further assistance with this.

Pete.