Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I want to unsubscribe to amazon prime membership, I want to

Customer Question

I want to unsubscribe to amazon prime membership
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I want to unsubscribe to amazon prime membership
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Phoneing
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 13 days ago.

I'm sorry about your Amazon prime issue. I'm glad to assist you today. To cancel your Amazon prime membership, please click on the website below:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/primecentral

- There, sign in your Amazon account if prompted. Then there, you can click on the option "End membership" and confirm. (Or click on option Cancel, etc.)
Please let me know if there is still issue. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another company. You’ve reached JustAnswer, a paid service that matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.

Would you like to continue with a specific question to our Experts, or would you like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?