Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I'm in the process of setting up my new echco Show 5, think

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I'm in the process of setting up my new echco Show 5, think I've done it all and read the last details but I can't get off the last screen -Important alexa information, can you help please.....Ted Harris
JA: When did you last update TED?
Customer: Today is first time on the device Not done any updates
JA: What have you tried so far with your TED?
Customer: Nothing yet stuck on last page as described.
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I intend to connect alexa to my burglar alarm eventually
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 days ago.

My name is Carl and I will help with your question. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble and I will try my hardest to help you resolve your problem.

Have you managed to get your alexa connected to the internet? If you ask alexa a question does she reply with an answer?