*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I bought a Samsung Galaxy A40 in September2019. The rear

I bought a Samsung Galaxy A40 in September2019. The rear camera is now pulsing and taking blurred photo's. Could you please advise what I can do to rectify this please.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?
Customer: Android
JA: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just the past couple of weeks. All I've tried is switching off and back on again.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks. Love the phone and was very happy with the pictures up till now.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I will continue to wait.

My name is Randy, I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Unfortunately this sounds like it might be a hardware issue.

The good news is that the Samsung has a 12 month warranty and will be replaced free of charge.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you.. what do I have to do now please?

where did you purchase the A40?

*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience: I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.