*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

On screen message says my Samsung M2070W printer is "in

On screen message says my Samsung M2070W printer is "in error". Machine about two to three years old. All power plugged in.
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: Dell
JA: How long has this been going on with your M2070W?
Customer: Only today
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: About one year
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
My name is Randy, I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The best option will be to try power cycling the printer, computer and your internet modem.
When you power cycle a device, you are simply switching it on and off, while waiting a few minutes in-between. Sometimes, this is all it takes to get a device back to proper working order.
If you power cycle your printer, computer, and wireless router, you are eliminating these potential problems. Just by power cycling the router, you are allowing it to establish its connection to the printer without encountering the problem that prevented such a connection being made the first time.
Follow these steps please.
Disconnect the power cord from the Printer for 5 minutes . Then disconnect the power cord from the internet router /modem.
Then reconnect power to both and wait 5 minutes for them to completely power on and reboot. Then check.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
okay. If u dont hear from me again it worked!
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
It worked.
That's great news!