Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Recently bought a Samsung series 7 TV. Worked on initial set

Hi, Recently bought a Samsung series 7 TV. Worked on initial set up but now can’t connect to Samsung server to connect the smart apps. Server down for maintenance message. TV connects to internet only. Tried resetting apps, tv, factory defaults and internet. Very frustrating. How do I fix this?
JA: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: Samsung series 7 4K. Bran
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: if you mean settings yes
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?
Customer: a few days. Bought tv 2 weeks ago. Moved old tv upstairs and installed a Roku 4K fire stick
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, don’t think so. Problem did seem to coincide with installing fire stick upstairs.

Hi! My name is Pete. I am the expert who will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks for quick reply. Decided to return the TV so no longer require assistance. Thanks,

Glad to hear it is sorted!

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be happy to help.

Merry Christmas,

Pete.