*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a smart toshiba TV model 39L435r, I have a smart

I have a smart toshiba TV model 39L435r
JA: How old is your 39L435R?
Customer: I have a smart Toshiba TV model 39L4353D and I cannot get iplayer or on the internet , I have reset it onto the network and still it will not connect by wireless. The set is about 3 years old. How do I set it up?
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The best option will be to try power cycling the tv and your internet modem.
When you power cycle a device, you are simply switching it on and off, while waiting a few minutes in-between. Sometimes, this is all it takes to get a device back to proper working order.
If you power cycle your tv, and wireless router, you are eliminating these potential problems. Just by power cycling the router, you are allowing it to establish its connection to the TV without encountering the problem that prevented such a connection being made the first time.
Follow these steps please.
Disconnect the power cord from the TV. Then disconnect the power cord from the internet router /modem.
Then reconnect power to both, power on the tv and wait 5 minutes for them to completely power on and reboot. Then check.
If that fails follow these steps please.
Procedure 1
Press the MENU button on the remote (or MENU on the TV) to open the Setup menu.
Using the arrow keys on the remote (or volume / channel on the TV), select SETTINGS > SETUP > RESET TV and press ENTER.
NOTE: If a PIN code has been set, enter your PIN code. Select DONE and press ENTER.A confirmation screen appears. Select YES, and press ENTER. To cancel the reset process, select NO and press ENTER. The TV will turn off automatically to complete the reset process.
Procedure 2
Press the SETUP button.
Select Installation > Reset TV.
Enter your PIN code (if a PIN code has been set). A confirmatiom screen appears.
Select Yes, and then press the OK button. The TV will turn off automatically.