*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My Samsung Printer CLX 6260ND keeps coming up with error

My Samsung Printer CLX 6260ND keeps coming up with error A1-4111 Can you help please
JA: Is your Samsung printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?
Customer: Most but not all if its just been switched off and on again
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: cant remember - not sure I ever have
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

My name is Randy, I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to try power cycling the printer, computer and your internet modem.

When you power cycle a device, you are simply switching it on and off, while waiting a few minutes in-between. Sometimes, this is all it takes to get a device back to proper working order.

If you power cycle your printer, computer, and wireless router, you are eliminating these potential problems. Just by power cycling the router, you are allowing it to establish its connection to the printer without encountering the problem that prevented such a connection being made the first time.

Follow these steps please.

Power off the computer.

Disconnect the power cord from the Printer for 5 minutes . Then disconnect the power cord from the internet router /modem.

Then reconnect power to both and wait 5 minutes for them to completely power on and reboot. Then power on the computer and check.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok will try that

ok

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just rebooted everything and printed successfully. Will try over weekend. Thanks very much.

That's great! Your welcome!

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top and click on submit.

Thank you very much!