Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I am unable to get to my account it says check card is in

Customer Question

I am unable to get to my account it says check card is in which it is or not connected to my sky broadband How can this be when Ive been with sky nearly 20 years?
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: sky
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I ve checked card but cant get into anything else on tv
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no Im trying to get into the service section
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

It looks like a payment issue with the account, can you please call customer service for Sky on 0333 7591 018 to get this resolved.

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Before I phone I notice on the card on the back behind the shiney chip there is what looks like a burn mark could this be a reason?
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

yes, it looks like the card has been damaged, can you please call them to have this replaced.