Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson,
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking
81238384

Trying activate a Perfection V600 Photo to my MacBook with

Customer Question

trying activate a Perfection V600 Photo to my MacBook with OS 10 and Cata;lin operating system. Silverfast was rew it said and now cannot activate
JA: When were you last able to use your V600?
Customer: got in on just before Christmas
JA: Are you able to sync to iTunes?
Customer: eh...haven't tried. will thiaCTIVatethe scanner. the computer needs a USB and hub connection and Silverfast says this will not work
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: isn't that enough?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 7 months ago.

xHi, I am Justin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I am sorry you are having trouble with your new scanner. You will need to plug it into your Mac through USB.

This is the download for the drivers. Silverfast is the way to use this scanner on macOS Catalina: https://epson.com/Support/Scanners/Perfection-Series/Epson-Perfection-V600-Photo/s/SPT_B11B198011

Please let me know if you need any help in this or would like to switch to Secure Remote Assistance for live technical assistance on your device.