*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a Samsung washer model no ww80m645opw/EU add wash and

Customer Question

I have a Samsung washer model no ww80m645opw/EU add wash and it is showing error code of DC and will not wash
Assistant: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: Washer quick drive with add wash
Assistant: How long have you had your WW80M645OPW?
Customer: Purchase date 3/11/2018
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Reloaded turned off of checked the door closure and also discontented the power
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 15 days ago.

My name is Randy, I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If your Samsung washing machine is showing the error code DC and you are doing a wash load it means that you have an unbalanced load. This is not a serious error code, it simply means there is too much clothing in your washer or it has accumulated to one side and because of that the load is UNBALANCED. You may have bed sheets or towels in the washer and there are either too many sheets or towels or they have found their way to one side of the washer therefore the washer tells you it has an unbalanced load.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have reloaded and reduced the amount and also tried without any load in it is still showing DC with a square with a lock

Hold the start button for a few seconds.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sorry that didn't work
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi, we have followed your advice and the machine still doesn't work. As we have a 5vyear warranty on the machine we would like some action now. Can we please have an engineer to fix the problem as we need to use the washing machine.
Keith Malpus