*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have just bought a new canon TS5051 and after finding the

Customer Question

I have just bought a new canon TS5051 and after finding the wi fi connection as insufficient I havw connected USB cable and reinstalled drivers but when i attempt to print it fails and shows on failure to work panel my old printer model Mg 5057. How to fix please
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: anon TS 5051 PIXMA
JA: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?
Customer: Only purchased on 8/1 tried to set up via wi fi but your technician on the phone yesterday that connection strength was only 25% so advised USB cable which has been connected, I have registered my new printer and believed I had deleted my old printer details.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just perform the correct procedure, the printer is on and USB connected
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 11 days ago.
Hi,My name is Randy, I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Follow these steps on your computer please>

Go to Start > Settings.Click Devices.Click Printers & Scanners.Click Add Printer or Scanner.Wait while Windows 10 searches for nearby printers.Select the name of the printer you want to add, then follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer onto your computer.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Do I now try to print and how do I remove entry of MG 5700 printer

yes

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok online fine

ok

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok to continue on line

did that work for you?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No, do I uninstall and go back to beginning i.e reinstall drivers as I have deleted previous printer
Yes