When the ink absorber pads are full, you can easily remove and clean them:
1. Get a large bowl of warm, soapy water ready and set it aside. Put on a pair of rubber gloves to keep your hands clean from the ink.
2. Open the ink cartridge compartment on your printer.
3. Wait for the ink cartridges to move all the way over, then disconnect the printer's power cord.
4. Look for a black rubber frame under the ink cartridge assembly. This contains the ink absorbing pads.
5. Pull the rubber frame out of the printer and remove the ink absorbing pads.
6. Place the pads in the bowl. Rub and squeeze them to remove the ink. When the water becomes opaque with ink, discard the solution and refill the bowl with more warm, soapy water. Continue this procedure until all ink is removed from the pads.
7. Squeeze the excess water from the pads and place them on a stack of three or four paper towels to dry.
8. Check the pads every hour to determine if they are dry. If the paper towels become saturated, change them out.
9. Place the pads back in the rubber frame when they are completely dry. Reinstall the frame in the printer.
10. Press and hold the "Power" button and reconnect the power cord. When the printer comes on, release the button. Wait five seconds and push the "Power" button again. This resets the printer's internal memory and overrides the "Ink Absorber Full" error code.
Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be happy to help.