Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I seem unable to tune to Channel 50. Can you inform me if

Good afternoon
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Good afternoon, I seem unable to tune to Channel 50. Can you inform me if there is anything special in attempting this?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: MOM.
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Sony Bravia
JA: How old is your Bravia?
Customer: Nearly two months, at least that's when it was bought as new from Curry's
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No, just in the attempt to get Channel 50
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?
Customer: I only dicovered Channel 50 in the Radio Times a couple of days ago and tried to load it
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, can't think of anything.

Hi! My name is***** am the expert who will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** have preferred to do this on my laptop with a proper keyboard, is it essential to use mobile phone?

You can ignore any phone call offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I would rather stop this now than keep racking up charges. I'll ask my retailer who won't charge me Thank you.

What postcode area are you located in?

The Sony Movies channel 50 signal may be weak in your area - you can try adding a signal booster to your aerial if you aren't already using one.

Let me know if that works for you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Great, does that mean you cancell the £16 you have added to this, so far, fruitless exercise? All of my queestions have been put on previous conversation so it surely is no necessary to go through them all again.

I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account, however you can contact the Customer Service department at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance.