Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have just bought a microphone xsw1 825 and I am having

I have just bought a microphone xsw1 825 and I am having difficulties setting it up. The instructions that come with it are of no help to me, I am a novice to this type of tech
Assistant: How long have you had your XSW1?
Customer: Since yesterday
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Well I have tried to sync the mic an the box
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Both are on 23 but no sound

Hi there,

What amp or speaker system are you trying to connect the microphone to?

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be happy to help.

Pete.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Pete,
Thank you for your response, I am pleased to say the issue I had has since been resolved. My daughter worked it out. We needed a cable to make it work.Thanks againHelen
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Pete, sorry for the delay in replying. For some reason I didn't have wifi connection where I was yesterday. Hopefully you have now seen my response.Thanks Helen

Hi Helen,

Glad to hear it is resolved!

Have a good evening,
Pete.

Pete, Engineer
Experience: Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.