Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Canon MG4250 printer, I have a Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6. The

Customer Question

Canon MG4250 printer
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: I have a Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6. The printer problem the ink cleaning pads are full and the printer has shut down. How do I ready this problem?
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 6 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please