Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I am thinking of buying one of two Samsung mobile phones -

Customer Question

I am thinking of buying one of two Samsung mobile phones - either the A10 Samsung phone or else the A20e Samsung phone. Can you please tell me in respect of each of those two mobile phones - Are they compatible with the Bluetooth in my car if my car is a Toyota Aygo ( which was registered on April 30, in the year 2018. But you might not need to know when my car was registered in order to answer my question).
Assistant: Sorry. Please ask it again.
Customer: Hi Pearl,
Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: I am about to buy a new mobile phone. Either an A10 or an A20e Samsung mobile phone. I just need to know if those phones are compatible with the Bluetooth in my car. My current mobile phone is a P Smart Huawei phone - but I prefer to change it for a Samsung. But I don't want to buy the Samsung phone if you tell me that it is not compatible with the Bluetooth in my Toyota Aygo car. You can find the answer to my question by you going on the Internet. I am not very good with technology which is why I have not found the answer myself by going on the Internet. Can you please help me in this matter?
Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of- no.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 9 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

The compatible issue is not a problem these days, all current smartphones from the large companies such as Samsung, LG ect are compatible as long as they devices uses Bluetooth.

It will work correctly.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am grateful for your help. But I now wish to terminate my trial period with your company. Can you please confirm that you will now cancel my trial period? I understand that you will take the £5 for which I submitted my card details. But I am not very good with technology. And don't know how to cancel my trial period with you. Can you please confirm that you have now terminated my trial period?
Expert:  Richard replied 9 days ago.

If you wish to cancel, please use my link below.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl

Thank you and all the best

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I don't want to pay any more money. I just want to cancel my trial period. Why are you making such a big issue of this. Please tell me how to cancel my trial period. Or can you please do it from your end
Expert:  Richard replied 9 days ago.

If you wish to cancel, please use my link below. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl Thank you and all the best