Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Have new Panasonic phones two handsets work but the answer

have new Panasonic phones two handsets work but the answer ma chine and another handset keep saying. base no power, no link to base reconnect maniac adaptor
JA: Do all the handsets for your system show the same message?
Customer: no only the answerphone and one handset, the other two handsets are working
JA: Have you tried a full system reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through the various steps.
Customer: no am an oar and am not very good at these things
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your phone. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset
Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.
Please let me know the results

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
am waiting for call

I called but there was no answer.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
heard the phone ringing but could not find which handset was working, please try again
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
did what you said took power off of base unit and took the batteries out of handset after ten minutes replaced them but still not working, will you still please phone, now have the handset which is working

calling

Disconnecting the power cut the call but tell me if it now works please

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
have done that but still not all working could you call me now

calling again.