Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a BT cordless telephone and answer machine. No one

Hi I have a BT cordless telephone and answer machine. No one can leave a message for me as it says my voicemail if full. I have cleared all messages but still noone can leave a message
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: BT 066876
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: two weeks have deleted all messages and it says no messages and none saved.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just want to know how to enable the phone to record messages as far as I know I dont have a voicemail just an answer phone?

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your phone. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset
Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.
Please let me know the results

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
did as you advised and have also put new batteeries in and answer machine is now taking messages