Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Is it o, Is it possible to get the amazon or netflix app on

Customer Question

Is it o
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Is it possible to get the amazon or netflix app on my Panasonic Viera TX-P50G30B. There doesn't seem to be any way of downloading the app on this device. I have dowmloaded th latest software.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You will need to get a Firestick for this, this you can get from my link below

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Fire-TV-Stick-Streaming-Media-Player-Alexa/dp/B0791RGQW3

Once you have it it connects to a HDMI port on your TV and you can then view these and many more apps on your TV.

If you need to know anything else at all, please let me know

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Panasonic Viera TX-P50G30B
Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The Panasonic Viera TX-P50G30B has Viera link and app such as iplayer but no netflix or amazon. Is it not possible to download these apps?
Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

No sorry