Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

On our 2015 Canon Pixma MG7550 we get a window proclaiming

On our 2015 Canon Pixma MG7550 we get a window proclaiming 'Support Code B203' & saying that 'An error has occurred...needs repair....turn off device ...unplug...see manual - --contact service center'. Any simple solution? New printer?

If cleaning the ink absorber pads and restarting the printer does not clear the error then it would need to be returned to a service centre.

It is usually cheaper to replace then to repair if it is no longer under warranty.

--------------------
Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be happy to help.
Have a good day,
Pete.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks. Shame things can't be repaired economically!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks, PeteI thought I had thanked you and rated your help positively.Brian B