Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

What does my google mini do or not do, Google mini, What

Customer Question

What does my google mini do or not do
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Google mini
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: What does my google mini do and not do
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you that is all I want to know
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 12 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

It will answer any questions you ask it, play music when asked.

If you have smart lights installed like Philips Hue it will turn these on and off when asked.

Any smart device it can control.

If you need to know anything else, please let me know.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have paid £5 and did not get any answers because the page kept on returning to the page asking for all my details for another £5. Now you want £16 and you can’t call me and haven’t given me a time. I also have an email saying I will be charged £30 on the 18 th February which I did not authorise. So now I have phoned my bank because I think this a scam.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 days ago.

Hi there

I did reply to you with an answer, but you may have missed it, no problem I repeated it below

Any smart device it can control.