Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Problem with my instant link account. ASUS computer link

Customer Question

Problem with my instant link account.
JA: What computer or device are you having trouble syncing?
Customer: ASUS computer link with HP Deskjet 2632 can’t print at all
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: ASUS ultra slim can’t find model number
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: Been on holiday for a month in Lanzarote did receive an email but nothing I could do as away on holiday
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Techno phobe so haven’t done so I am a bit thick when it comes to technology
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Haven’t a clue Pearl just very frustrated as I need to bet some work done and can’t??!!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 7 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Go to hpinstantink.com/signin (the HP Connected website) to sign in to your HP Instant Ink account, if you are not signed in already.
Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.
In the My Account section, click Change Billing Information, then Edit Payment Information.

Correct any issues there then let me know if you can then print please.